The 24th International Annual Mentoring, Coaching and Supervision Conference will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands from 11-13 April 2018.

The theme for the 2018 conference will be: A cut above the rest – taking organisations into the future.

We are currently compiling the programme and more information will be available shortly.

Bookings for the conference will open on Thursday 22 June 2017.

If you would like to apply to present at the conference please go to the applying to present page on this website and download the application form and guide. Please note we are accepting application to present in two phases – the first deadline for allocating 70% of the sessions is 20 June 2017 and the second deadline for allocating the remaining 30% is 9 October 2017.

Manage your conference experience via our conference app

Get it on Google Play Get it from Microsoft